Peak District 100®
Max Capacity 100
Peak District 50®
Max Capacity 70
Peak District Marathon
Max Capacity 30
Are you ready for the ultimate Peak District challenge?
The Peak District National park has a 200 participant limit on all events for ecological reasons. There is no waitlist once the places sell out.
July 29th 2023 (100 and 50m)
July 30th 2023 (Marathon)
What is included in this premier event?
- Entry into THE flagship Peak District running event
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places
- International standard RFID Chip Timing
- Photography/video by the UK leading sports photographers (no charge for electronic copies)
- Live GPS Event tracking, with ETAs and navigation features
- Comprehensive guidebook emailed one month before event
- Fully Marked. High quality course signage – considerable resources required!
- Private cark parking within grounds of well-appointed Buxton venue
- Excellent facilities for pre and post race changing
- Paramedic support
- Support at checkpoints on all courses
- Fully insured
- Highly experienced race directors of over 100 events
- Donation to the Peak District National Park, per runner
- Donation to the National Trust, per runner
- Donation to Staffordshire Wildlife Trust, per runner
- Optional – Tech Tshirt (£16)
- Optional Finisher awards costs (to keep entry ticket price lower):
- Buckle £10 (100 miles)
- Medal £6 (marathon and 50 miles)
Transfer /Refund Policy:
- You can transfer your place to person that you find yourself. Transfer using Etchrock.com’s transfer function. Once the recipient pays, you will be refunded. Merchandise is not refunded by Etchrock but is transferred to the recipient. You may have to agree a private sale if you wish to recoup those costs. Tshirt sizes cannot be changed. Whatever you originally ordered will be given to the recipient at the finish.
Full ticket face value refund (ticket website booking fee not refunded) only if the event is cancelled
- No deferrals